Monday 2 March 2015

Two Cheeky Monkeys 2015 Autumn/Winter Launch

image layered necklace two layers atticus finch two cheeky monkeys to kill a mockingbird harper lee 2015 autumn winter launch range

I am so excited this week to finally launch Two Cheeky Monkeys' Autumn/Winter range for 2015!  This season's new range is full of customisable multi-layered necklaces featuring your favourite literary characters as well as your choice of monogram charm and bead colour.

image two cheeky monkeys autumn winter 2015 range launch mr rochester mr darcy literature necklace multilayer

The new range of necklaces is now available in both my Etsy and Madeit stores and currently comes in Mr Darcy, Mr Rochester and Atticus Finch choices.  There are nineteen bead colours to choose from and, of course, I am happy to make necklaces of any literary character customers adore.  Who would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!