Wednesday 11 March 2015

Little Golden Book Buntings

image domum vindemia little golden book buntings upcycled dumbo bambi noah's ark animal dictionary encyclopaedia bedtime stories three little pigs three kittens goldilocks and the three bears

Yes, I have been having fun with Little Golden Books again, even though I should really be sorting out my itinerary for an upcoming trip!  This latest round of storybook buntings includes perennial favourites which sell out in next to no time, such as Bambi and Dumbo.  But, there are also a few newbies, including one of my favourites, "Noah's Ark".  As per usual, buntings are available in both my Etsy and Madeit stores - which one is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!