Wednesday 4 March 2015

Musical Thumbtacks

image music stitch markers crochet knitting domum vindemia musical treble clef bass notes

At the end of last year some time, I had one of those "light bulb" moments where I thought, "Now why haven't I been making that item for my Domum Vindemia stores???"  That item was, of course, the musical stitch marker set shown above.  As an amateur musician who loves to use old sheet music in my personal creations, I don't know why it took me so long to add music-themed pieces to my stores!

image music note thumbtack set thumb tacks push pins domum vindemia treble clef bass minim crochet office supplies

And now I've decided to add music-themed thumbtack sets to my stores after a request from a customer.  This first set was commissioned as a 21st birthday present for a music-loving individual, but I'm already imagining that the sets in-store will be given to music teachers, or musical theatre performers, or other amateur musicians like myself!  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!