Friday 20 December 2013

Things I Love - Chandeliers

image felt chandelier gillian harris

I am a big fan of chandeliers and would dearly love to have one (or more) in my humble home.  But, since the style of my home doesn't lend itself to the installation of these elegant lighting fixtures, I just stick to admiring them.  However, I recently found a whimsical and quirky chandelier which I think would look amazing in a child's room!  Gillian Harris' book, Carnival of Felting, has a host of felt craft projects, including the amazing felted chandelier you see above.  It is elegant, grand and so much fun all at the same time.  And best of all, this chandelier is probably a lot more affordable than a traditional crystal one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!