Friday 13 December 2013

Summer Holidays Craft Tutorials: Beading

Today's post is the last in my series of summer holiday craft roundups.  I have saved my favourite, bead crafts, for last.  Don't forget to let me know if you tried out any of the tutorials I featured - I'd love to hear what your children thought.

image small for big tutorial beaded bunny keyring
Small for big has the cutest bunny bookmark tutorial.

image pony bead beaded napkin ring personalised personalized tutorial
Personalised beaded napkin rings are a fun idea and might help your children to eat less messily!

image polymer clay bead necklace gumball necklace sculpey fimo tutorial
Make your own gumball necklaces using polymer clay.

image macrame keyfob tutorial key fob kimmelcrafts
A retro craft making a serious comeback is macrame!  Teach your kids this age old technique by following kimmelcrafts' key fob tutorial.

image kleas tutorial bead icicles beaded
Kleas shares a tutorial for making beaded "icicles".

image beaded dreamcatchers tutorial lace crafting connections diy
These beaded dreamcatchers over at Crafting Connections are a fun and colourful way to decorate a child's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!