Monday 9 December 2013

Golden Book Buntings Revisited

image golden book bunting bambi lime green forest deer disney domum vindemia children

Some of you may remember when I first introduced my range of Golden Book buntings back in March (see here).  Although expanding this fun range of products for Domum Vindemia has been a little slow, I am always very pleased when I finish making a new batch.  This past week has been spent preparing for Christmas AND sewing up a few Golden Book buntings with a Disney theme.

image disney lady and the tramp golden book bunting domum vindemia white book children

I stumbled across several old Golden Books harking back to "old school" Disney movies and was immediately reminded of my childhood enjoying these stories and crying at the sad parts.  For those of you who grew up in the '80s (or even in the '60s and '70s!) like I did, the sight of Bambi, Peter Pan and Lady and the Tramp may bring back many fond memories.  And the thing I love best about my range of Golden Book buntings is that you can re-live your favourite childhood memories and share them with your children too.  :)

image peter pan captain hook disney golden book bunting domum vindemia golden yellow wendy tinkerbell

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!