Tuesday 10 December 2013

Summer Holidays Craft Tutorials: Paint and Ink

It's mid-December and many of us are madly running around in the midst of end of year concerts, Christmas functions, organising teacher appreciation gifts and coordinating family Christmas get-togethers.  If you're like me, you may also have been hit with the feeling of impending doom when you realise that school summer holiday are almost upon us too!  So to help ease some of the summer holidays "I'm bored" syndrome, I have put together several tutorial roundups filled with ideas for a range of ages.  Today's tutorials all focus on paint and ink because, as much as we mums may hate the mess of paint in our homes, it is the summer holidays, so you can send your kids outside to play with it.

Preschool Daze shares a great bubble wrap painting idea so simple even the littlest one can join in!

Moomah has a sweet watercolour notecard tutorial.

I think we've all done this at one time or other in our lives - ink blowing (from Kidspot)!

Key Art Studio shares THE BEST cookie decorating idea: watercolour cookie art.

The thought of my children eating paint, even edible paint, freaks me out completely.  But the less fastidious will love this edible paint tutorial by hellobee.

Head over to offbeat + inspired for a fab painted t-shirt tutorial.

This one is a little pricey, supplies wise, but I have been wanting to try sun painting for ages!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!