Thursday 12 December 2013

Summer Holidays Craft Tutorials: Glue

All children love to play with glue, possibly because it is gooey, sticky and messy!  While I might shudder at the thought of the mess my kids make when creating with glue, a strategically covered table (and floor!) will make the cleaning up much easier after all the fun's been had.  And with super fun projects like these (for both grown ups and kids), it should be easy to overlook the mess that is made during the creative process!

image glue yarn ball tutorial make and takes
I loved glue yarn balls when I was a child!  You can find a straightforward tutorial over at Make and Takes.

image dana made it no sew fabric flower tutorial
Dana Made It has the sweetest no sew (all glue) flower tutorial!

For a very creative idea I would never have thought of myself, learn how to make a glue and foil work of art from Art Projects for Kids.

This crepe paper Christmas wreath tutorial can easily be adapted to make a wreath you can use all year round.

Happy Hooligans shares a very simple papier mache bowl tutorial - love it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these! I want to try the balls and the foil art.

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!