Thursday 28 September 2017

Atticus Finch

Here at Two Cheeky Monkeys I like to update our jewellery ranges every season, adding or removing certain styles and lines to keep our product range streamlined and on trend with what customers are asking us to create.  But, I am usually happy to re-create out of stock lines for customers who want variations of the original pieces they purchased, or who missed out when the range was originally stocked.

to kill a mockingbird necklace two strand atticus finch personalised personalized two cheeky monkeys etsy

Which is what I found myself doing this week after a customer approached me to re-create one of our multi-strand chain necklaces for a friend who was a huge To Kill a Mockingbird fan.  I haven't made one of these necklaces in about six months, having decided to end the line when the last of our stock sold out, so I really enjoyed working on this one off creation for my customer.  If this necklace had been made for you, which literary character would you have chosen to feature in the pendant?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!