Thursday 14 September 2017

Count your blessings

Today I'm sharing a special custom order I recently created, which was inspired by the design of our bridesmaid locket necklaces.  As much as I love creating locket necklaces with special quotes, there is no possible way for Two Cheeky Monkeys to stock every single inspirational quote customers could want.

necklace locket quote typography two cheeky monkeys when i count my blessings i count you twice jewellery jewelry custom made

Which is why whenever customers ask for a bespoke quote piece, I am usually more than happy to find an existing design which will fit their chosen quote nicely as well as suit the recipient of the locket.  This custom locket includes the beautiful quote, "When I count my blessings, I count you twice."  I really loved making it and am thinking of including it as part of our normal range.  Who else loves this quote too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!