Tuesday 19 September 2017

Etsy Made Local Melbourne

Today I'm finally sharing some exciting news - Two Cheeky Monkeys and Domum Vindemia will be heading to a handmade market this November!!!  With the success of the Etsy made local markets the last few years, I am so excited to have been accepted to the upcoming November market in Melbourne!

etsy made local melbourne market november 2017 two cheeky monkeys domum vindemia

The market will run on November 25th, from 10am to 5pm, at the Batman Market site in Coburg.  So if you're Melbourne based and have been eyeing off Two Cheeky Monkeys and Domum Vindemia creations, then save the date and come along and get your Christmas shopping done before the December shopping madness descends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!