Friday 9 December 2016

Handmade Gift Guide: For Her

I'm hoping my family members see this post, as they all know how much I love receiving funky handmade gifts!  Spoil your mother, sister, aunt, bestie, wife or girlfriend with this selection of fun and funky handmade items.

handmade christmas gifts for her women

1. For the woman who loves her shoes casual and comfortable, yet eye-catchingly stunning.
2. There's nothing like carrying a purse with your favourite literature printed on it!
3. Wear them for a workout or just for fun, she'll look great regardless.
4. A two-in-one keyring and flash drive for the comic book fan.
5. We all have that friend who loves her bling, don't we?
6. A fun superhero ladies notebook for the budding writer or graphic artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!