Wednesday 14 December 2016

DIY Edible Christmas Gifts

I'm not going to lie, I loooove food and I really love it when friends give me a gift of their secret recipe sauce or other treat which they're celebrated for making!  Here are some ideas for you to spoil friends and loved ones this Christmas.

edible christmas gift ideas diy recipe

1. Raspberry and frangelico sauce - need I say more?
2. White chocolate and macadamia rocky road is a fancier version of the well-loved original.
3. Flavoured salts are great for foodies and chef wannabes.
4. Fancy up your shortbread recipe!
5. Infused vodkas aren't technically edible, but that's just semantics.
6. Choc-coated nougat - drool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!