Wednesday 21 December 2016

Bespoke Two Cheeky Monkeys Creations

On Monday I shared photos of some special creations I've created for my friends and family.  So today I am sharing bespoke pretties created for customers to give to their friends and loved ones this Christmas.

image harry potter jewellery set jewelry handmade quote typography prisoner of azkaban two cheeky monkeys

The first is a fun Harry Potter set created for a customer to give to a good friend and mad keen Harry Potter fan.  The locket contains Dumbledore's line in The Prisoner of Azkaban, "Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."  The earrings bear Ron and Harry's names to create a fun matching jewellery set.

image quote locket necklace lockets necklaces set mother daughter family typography two cheeky monkeys

The second is a special set of locket necklaces created for a mother and her daughters with specific quotes chosen for each recipient.  Each necklace also has initial charms meaningful to the recipient and matching blue beads for all three necklaces.  Aren't they fun!  I really love how well-received the mother-daughter necklaces have been and am so touched by all those out there who have wonderful relationships with their mothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!