So it's probably a little late to be working on Christmas creations in mid-December, but I know there are a lot of last minute types out there, and there's always that "ohh, I could do with more decorations" feeling! So here is a roundup of Christmas-related sewing projects to help prepare you for the festivities ahead.
1. Gingermelon doll pattern
2. Fun quilted Christmas trees
3. Sew him a silk tie from Thread Theory
4. An adjustable fabric crown for a prince or princess
5. Find this gorgeous purse pattern on Craftsy
6. Mug rugs make great gifts all year round