Monday 12 December 2016

DIY Christmas Sewing Projects

So it's probably a little late to be working on Christmas creations in mid-December, but I know there are a lot of last minute types out there, and there's always that "ohh, I could do with more decorations" feeling!  So here is a roundup of Christmas-related sewing projects to help prepare you for the festivities ahead.

sewing diy tutorial roundup christmas doll decorations crown tie necktie bag purse tote

1. Gingermelon doll pattern
2. Fun quilted Christmas trees
3. Sew him a silk tie from Thread Theory
4. An adjustable fabric crown for a prince or princess
5. Find this gorgeous purse pattern on Craftsy
6. Mug rugs make great gifts all year round

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!