Monday 8 June 2015

In My Creative Space

image pocketwatch two cheeky monkeys literature mr darcy jane austen pride and prejudice jane eyre charlotte bronte atticus finch harper lee to kill a mockingbird pocket watch jewellery jewelry accessories

Hello all on this Queen's Birthday long weekend in Australia.  I hope those of my readers who live in Aussie states celebrating this holiday have had a great weekend of relaxation or adventure!
I've spent some of my free time working on new pocket watches for my Two Cheeky Monkeys stores.  I've had such a positive response to the Literature Pocket Watches that I'm bringing back the popular Atticus watch as well as adding Jane Eyre and Mr Darcy versions too.  Which one would you choose to help you stay on time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!