Wednesday 10 June 2015

Around the world in a magnet set

It's been a few weeks since I've shared any new additions to my Domum Vindemia stores, so today's post is all about some fun magnet sets I'm currently working on!  The literature magnet sets proved to be so popular with my wonderful customers that I temporarily branched out into map and atlas magnet sets.

image magnet set map atlas domum vindemia new zealand oceania christchurch dunedin auckland wellington handmade

These sets were popular too, but I never got round to making more for a variety of reasons.  So now that life has sort of returned to normal after our big Japan trip, I have been busily re-visiting my love of making world map magnets.

image magnet set map atlas domum vindemia scandinavia nordic norway oslo copenhagen denmark sweden stockholm finland helsinki iceland reykjavik handmade

For the moment I am adding three new sets to the range: a Nordic/Scandinavian set which features the capital cities of the countries in that region, a southeast Asia set and a New Zealand set featuring four of that country's largest cities.


I love these magnet sets because the traveller in me can dream of beautiful cities I have yet to visit while the romantic in me imagines the nostalgia each set brings out in the people who purchase them.  So what do you think?  Which cities or countries should I feature next?

(Image source: Maps of World)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!