Wednesday 24 June 2015

Happy dancing for the vintage ladies locket range!


I am having so much fun this week with my literature-themed posts!  Today I am proudly sharing a sneaky peek of new additions to my literature locket necklace range.  I was recently thrilled to find a set of vintage lockets with vintage cameos of ladies attached to the front of them and knew that I had to include them in my designs.

image two cheeky monkeys literature locket necklace gold raw brass freshwater pearl vintage cameo lady victorian era mr darcy elizabeth bennet pride and prejudice jane austen

The elegant look of the raw brass lockets and their Victorian era ladies inspired me to add wire-wrapped freshwater pearls to the necklace chain.  I love working with both faux and real pearls, and it's always satisfying to be able to add them to my designs, be it in a traditional or more contemporary fashion.  At the moment I have only made up a Mr Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet necklace design, but will soon be creating Jane Eyre/Mr Rochester necklaces as well as Wuthering Heights necklaces.

image two cheeky monkeys literature locket necklace gold raw brass freshwater pearl vintage cameo lady victorian era mr darcy elizabeth bennet pride and prejudice jane austen

Once all of the new designs have been made up, I will be adding these new additions to both my Etsy and Madeit stores.  I can't wait to show off the other two necklaces - which would you choose?  And as usual, if you are just dying to own one of these limited edition necklaces before I release them to the general public, please message me to pre-order your necklace and guarantee that you will become the proud owner of one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!