Monday 15 April 2013

Do you love snail mail?


Hands up if you get disappointed when your postman arrives and all he (or she) has for you are a bunch of boring (and possibly expensive!) bills!  While I am thankful that the Two Cheeky Monkeys household can afford to pay the bills that we receive, I certainly do get that, "I can't believe I walked all the way out here just to collect bills" kind of feeling (especially when I was recovering from foot surgery and had to hobble out or use my crutches just to get to the letterbox).
 
 
To counter that, I am organising a little snail mail swap for next month.  A swap where my readers can surprise each other with something fun in the mail.  I will outline the swap specifics and open up the swap at the end of April, but in the mean time, have a little look at some of the fun items I've received or sent in similar swaps in the past.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!