Wednesday 18 January 2012

What's New at Two Cheeky Monkeys?

As you all know, I have been trying to enjoy my summer break with the two cheeky monkeys by spending my days relaxing, sleeping in and trying out lots of fun new crafty projects.  I have also been slowly, but surely, working on new creations for Two Cheeky Monkeys, focussing particularly on my vintage "glam it up" range as well as my Pride and Prejudice range of jewellery and brooches.  I've started listing some of my new creations in both my Etsy and Madeit stores, but here is a little sneak peek of what I've been making as well as some works in progress.

image mosaic vintage glam it up jewellery and Pride and Prejudice jewellery and brooches

1. Brooke, Morgana, Petronella and Eirenne vintage Glam It Up cocktail rings.
2. Pride & Prejudice rings and Darcy ear studs.
3. Siobahn, Valentina and Pansy vintage Glam It Up necklaces.
4. P&P brooches.
5. Teardrop vintage jewels which will be turned into rings.
6. WIP - I heart Darcy rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!