Wednesday 25 January 2012

Embroidery Fun - Home Sweet Home

image home sweet home embroidery Victoria Singapore

I recently saw a quirkily fun tutorial on the kojo DESIGNS blog for creating location/travel-oriented wall decor and thought I would try it out for my creativity journal.  Being someone who has lived in a few countries and also loves to travel, the idea of an embroidered memento of the places one has lived or travelled to really struck a chord with me.  Admittedly, my attempt is pretty rough and ready, having been completed in under an hour, but I had a lot of fun with this sewing project.  I've been thinking of the various ways this idea could be applied and can't wait for a chance to try them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!