Monday 5 December 2011

Monday Inspiration - Give New Life to Old Books

As you all know, I just loooove to upcycle old and unloved books into new and beautiful creations.  So today's post is an inspiration board of creative ways of re-using old books (including a few of my own creations, wink wink).

photo montage vintage book altered art brooch purse safe dictionary print pencils wreath journal ornament cross flower

From L-R starting at the top left corner:
1. Hollow book safe by Secret Safe Books
2. Book Purse by The Write Stuff
3. Flower Ball Ornament by Greencycledesigns
4. Alice in Wonderland Brooch by Two Cheeky Monkeys
5. Cross Ornament by Moose and Nigel
6. Recycled Book Journal by red punch buggy
7. Vintage Book Wreath by Simple Joys Paperie
8. Chandelier Dictionary Print by Two Cheeky Monkeys
9. Athena Pencils by missIsa

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Deb I love all your selections thanks for including my recycled journal. I actually made 2 of those vintage book wreaths last year. One is on permanent display, and the other comes out a Christmas.. I love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Thank you for including my book wreath, Deb! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post Deb! Thanks so much - Great finds!

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!