Wednesday 21 December 2011

Last Minute Christmas


Yes, I'm still rushing around trying to get ready for Christmas and keep remembering things I've left off my "to do "list!  Yesterday was spent internally debating with myself whether to let the girls make Christmas ornaments or special Christmas cards for their cousins (all three of them, LOL).  In the interest of simplicity, I went with the card option, and here is the card my cheeky monkeys designed.  Of course, I was left to do the difficult bits (such as adhering the fabric onto the card blank with heat 'n bond and working the hot glue gun), but they did the rest.  Are you fully prepared for Christmas?  Or are you starting to feel a rising panic???

1 comment:

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!