Thursday 12 August 2010

Wishlist Wednesday - Stationery

Yes, I know, it's Thursday and I'm posting a wishlist Wednesday.  Can you tell what kind of week I have had?!?!  Anyway, I did a spot of online window shopping to distract myself and have come up with a list of stationery items I adore from some of my favourite Australian sellers.  I will be adding these finds to my Christmas wishlist should any of my family members ask...hint, hint to all family members who read this blog.    ;)

image regency handmade blank journal notebook by redeem designs
Regency Handmade Journal by Re:deem Designs

image handmade midnight pencils by missisa on etsy
Midnight Pencils by MissIsa

image floral fabric tape set by percival road designs on etsy
Floral Fabric Tape by Percival Road Designs

image poppy bookplates letterpress bookplates by ruby victoria printmakin on etsy
Poppy Bookplates by Ruby Victoria Printmaking and Letterpress

12 comments:

  1. Nice selection! I love bookplates and well, stationary in general! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picks, Deb.
    I've had my eye on the bookplates for a while too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous choices! I love the floral tape! Oh I want it so badly.

    Thank you so much for including my pencils xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooove stationery, great picks Deb! Thank you for including my journal xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey-better late than never! I like those pencils! I wonder if they would make my kids want to do school more??!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe-some! love your selection - the tape is beautiful! I <3 stationary too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great wishlist Deb, I <3 stationary :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous picks!! thanks for including my floral tape!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the fabric tape!


    Have a wonderful day!

    ChristieCottage.blogspot.com
    <><

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!