Tuesday 24 August 2010

The Art/Craft Exchange Project Part 2 and Some More Sneak Peeks

Some of you may remeber the sweet gifts I received as part of the art exchange project in which I participated recently.  Well, here are some more amazing items I received!


These gorgeous gift tags were sent by the charming Anastasia of Percival Road Designs.  They feature vintage illustrations of elegant ladies.  I am really looking forward to using these on gifts!


These cute note sheets were sent by Coco's Closet and say "I wish you happy days" in French - so cute!

I also received some gorgeous fabric-covered gift tags from Deb of Georgica Designs and a pretty scented drawer freshener from Dance in My Garden but I keep forgetting to photograph these pretty gifts.

And while I have been enjoying these gorgeous creations by others, I have also been working on some new art prints which will be appearing soon in a real bricks and mortar store!  I won't give anything away yet, but here are some sneak peeks of what I have created so far...


If you would like to order either of these prints for yourself, just send me an email and we can work something out.    ;)

3 comments:

  1. So glad you liked the tags sweet Deb!
    big hugs from me to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Deb :) I have taken way too long to tell you this (have been sick!) but I gave you an award on my blog! http://joiedetea.blogspot.com/2010/08/versatile-blogger-award-continued.html

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!