Tuesday 24 October 2017

To Kill A Mockingbird

A few weeks ago I shared a special, bespoke Atticus Finch necklace created for a customer to give as a special gift.  And this week I find myself yet again sharing photos of a bespoke Atticus creation!

two cheeky monkeys pocketwatch necklace pocket watch to kill a mockingbird atticus finch

This design of pocketwatch necklace used to be regularly stocked in Two Cheeky Monkeys, but I had been winding down their creation in recent times.  However, a customer commissioned the creation of a special Atticus watch necklace as a Christmas gift for a good friend who is an attorney - how sweet!

two cheeky monkeys pocketwatch necklace pocket watch to kill a mockingbird atticus finch

This pocketwatch necklace is different from my previous designs in that it doesn't have a coloured bead charm, but instead features a flying bird charm (to represent the mockingbird) and a charm of the recipient's first initial.  Do you love this new design?  And should I bring the line back to my virtual store shelves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!