Tuesday 10 October 2017

Miffy and Friends

miffy and friends bunting miffy's dream children homewares nursery illustrated domum vindemia decor

I hope all my Aussie readers have survived the school holidays and are gearing to go for the last school term of the year!  I found an amazing haul of battered old picture books while out and about with my Cheeky Monkeys, and have been busily adding new buntings to Domum Vindemia.

dumbo bunting vintage domum vindemia homewares nursery decor decoration upcycled

My absolute favourite of this current batch is the Miffy and Friends bunting, something I've been wanting to add to the store for some time now, but haven't been able to due to the rarity of such finds!  As I said, this is the ONLY Miffy bunting in-store, so if your little one is a huge Miffy fan (or you are!), then get in quick before this one finds a new home with someone else.

beatrix potter bunting peter rabbit alphabet abc domum vindemia nursery baby shower homewares

I've also added several of the ever popular Jungle Book and Beatrix Potter buntings as special made to order listings with YOUR CHOICE of binding colour for the buntings.  That means that you can better match your bunting purchase to your little one's room or celebration, making it all the more special. 

the jungle book bunting domum vindemia homewares birthday party decoration bookish

If you have any binding colours you'd like to see me stocking, please send me a message so that I can get an idea of the colour choices people love - thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!