Tuesday 22 August 2017

More Avengers!

image thor bunting avengers asgard domum vindemia for children superhero etsy

About a month ago I announced that there was to be a new superhero range of buntings added to Domum Vindemia, and showcased an Avengers bunting.  Well, today I am excited to show off three new additions to the range!

image bunting the incredible hulk avengers domum vindemia for children superhero etsy

I've decided to create buntings with both scallop shaped and pointed shield/pennant shaped flags, though the majority of the superhero range will feature the pennant-shaped flags.  The new additions focus on the stories of the incredible Hulk, Captain America and Thor.

image bunting avengers captain america domum vindemia for children superhero etsy

The original Avengers bunting has, excitingly, gone to a new forever home.  So I'm now on the hunt for more battered old copies of the story to recreate that bunting as well as hoping to find some superheroine/superwoman stories too.  Which of the new buntings do you love best?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!