Tuesday 15 August 2017

Calling all bookworms

image just one more chapter bookmark domum vindemia etsy

I realised the other day that I have been creating book-inspired bookmarks for Domum Vindemia for over four years now, and I am so thankful for how well they've been received by everybody!  Today I'm unveiling a new line of bookmarks, perfect for those who don't have a favourite author or literary quote or for gifting to bookworms if you don't know their favourite author.

image quote bookmark so many books so little time domum vindemia handmade

The first bookmark is for all those who have found themselves still reading a gripping book at 2AM after thinking to themself, "Just one more chapter..."!  The second bookmark is for the bibliophile who despairs of ever having enough time to read all of the books on their "must read" list.  Which one of these bookworms are you?  And which bookmark do you love best?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!