Thursday 17 August 2017

Father's Day Gift Guide

Things have been pretty hectic here at Two Cheeky Monkeys HQ, so I was a little shocked to realise that Father's Day (for us Aussies) is fast approaching!  I love giving Mr Monkeys appropriately geeky gifts, but today I'm sharing a roundup of gift ideas to suit a range of dads, not just the geeky ones.

father's day gift guide

1. This patchwork R2D2 quilt is perfect for the Star Wars fan.
2. Bake up a batch of Papa Smurf cookies for dad.
3. Something for the old school dad who still prefers to put pen to paper.
4. Help dad to bling up with a pair of cuff links in his favourite colour.
5. Librarian dads can rock a library-themed tie at work!
6. A leather phone case will help dad protect his phone in style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!