Thursday 3 August 2017

Hey fellow musicians

image hair pins accessories bobby pins music sheet musician two cheeky monkeys etsy

A very quick post today to show off a veritable slew of hair pins (is there a correct collective noun for hair pins???) I've been creating for a special customer.  One of my cousins is a music teacher and regularly commissions music-themed pieces to give to her students as little prizes and gifts for the end of the teaching year or when they reach particular milestones.  As a musician myself, I LOOOOOVVE this idea and think it's so sweet of her to do this with her students.
How many of my lovely readers are musicians too?  Or do you have absolutely no musical skill but have friends who are ridiculously talented?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!