Friday 15 April 2016

Storybooks and Dragonflies

image wine glass charms set wineglass dragonfly dragonflies handmade domum vindemia

Yes, yes, I am definitely revelling in the child-free hours I've had this week now that my Cheeky Monkeys are back at school (not enjoying the uniform washing and lunch making though).  I finally found the time to sew up a few new storybook buntings as well as working on new dragonfly creations with the last of my dragonfly scrapbooking images.

image storybook bunting peter pan peter rabbit beatrix potter jemima puddleduck timothy fisher domum vindemia handmade literature

My favourite creations of this batch are defnitely the dragonfly wine glass charms!  I love dragonflies (does anyone not???), and these charms are so distinctly different from each other that no one will be mixing their glass with someone else's.  Which new creation do you love best?

image dragonfly stitch markers set crochet knitting handmade domumvindemia insect entomology craft supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!