Wednesday 16 September 2015

Psalm 23

image domum vindemia bunting the lord is my shepherd psalm 23 religious christian sheep decoration light blue

Things are pretty crazy here at Two Cheeky Monkeys HQ, what with Mr Monkeys struggling with the flu all week and me madly preparing for Monkey #1's upcoming birthday party.  So sadly, things have been very, very quiet on the creative front.  However, I did manage to finish off one new bunting for Domum Vindemia in the midst of all my cooking and playing nurse!

image psalm 23 bunting the lord is my shepherd christian religious domum vindemia sheep aqua blue


It is a bunting made from a relatively rare Little Golden Book, one which features a psalm from the Bible which is well known to many in both the Christian and secular worlds.  The 23rd psalm, titled "The Lord is My Shepherd" due to it's first line and theme, is one I love, including the various vocal versions of it produced over the years.  I think this would be a great bunting for a Sunday school room, or as a gift for a child's or baby's baptism.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!