Wednesday 9 September 2015

Garters for the Book Loving Bride

Things certainly don't slow down here at Two Cheeky Monkeys headquarters, even with school productions, birthday planning and parties as well as daytrips to hang out with the in-laws!  So today I am giving you a sneaky peek at a little idea which has been growing in my head for about six months, literature-themed bridal garters!  I have many brides commissioning special literature jewellery pieces for themselves and their bridal parties, and even some who have used my jewellery pieces in their bouquets.  And adding bridal garters is another step in completely outfitting the book-loving bride.

image bridal garter thigh jane eyre i married him charlotte bronte lace cameo bow two cheeky monkeys wedding accessories and clothing

The new garter range will come in white stretch lace, which is soft and comfortably sits around one's thigh.  Brides will have a choice of an "I married him" charm (from Jane Eyre), with a lace bow, which comes in a variety of colours.  I think the new garters are fun and feminine, without being over the top blingy.  Would you wear one for your wedding?

image bridal garter thigh jane eyre i married him charlotte bronte lace cameo bow two cheeky monkeys wedding accessories and clothing

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!