Wednesday 25 February 2015

New Thomas The Tank Engine Buntings!

image thomas the tank engine bunting domum vindemia etsy madeit thomas goes fishing children party decor

It's been a while since I sat down and made new Thomas the Tank Engine buntings.  But after a lovely customer bought most of my existing stock for her son's birthday party, I thought it was time to re-stock my stores.

image thomas the tank engine bunting domum vindemia thomas down the mine trains boys children etsy madeit for sale

Here are a few of the new buntings I am adding to Domum Vindemia - they aren't just stories about Thomas, but include other favourite engines too, such as James, Edward and Toby.  And for those of you who wondered how I got into creating Thomas buntings, the idea came from a good friend of mine whose young son loves anything and everything Thomas-related!  Do your children love Thomas the tank engine?

image thomas the tank engine bunting james and the troublesome trucks domum vindemia for sale etsy madeit children lime green boys

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!