Wednesday 21 January 2015

Necklace Sneak Peek

Today I a sharing a sneak peek of a new necklace style which will be coming to Two Cheeky Monkeys stores this coming southern hemi Autumn/Winter!  I have long admired layered necklaces, even though I'm not the kind of person who can wear them (who knew a large neck could wreak such havoc on a simple necklace).

image layered necklace two cheeky monkeys literature jewellery mr darcy jane austen personalised personalized

My layered necklaces will have a Two Cheeky Monkeys spin on them, featuring literature pendants of your favourite character(s).  They will also be personalisable (is that even a word?) with your choice of initial for the monogram charm as well as bead colour.  So what do you think?  Are you a layered necklace wearer, or know ladies who are?  Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!