Friday 16 January 2015

My latest literature jewellery excitement

So for those of you who saw Monday's post about my holiday creating and wondered where all the new Two Cheeky Monkeys' creations were, this post is for you.  I have been happily playing around with literature jewellery design ideas for the past few weeks and here are just a few of my newest creations.

image atticus finch watch necklace pendant silver white crystal glass pearls two cheeky monkeys to kill a mockingbird

Inspired by the popularity of the To Kill a Mockingbird pocketwatch necklaces, I made up a watch necklace with a dangly Atticus Finch charm.  This one is for the ladies who prefer to wear silver jewellery as all previous pocketwatches I have made have featured an antiqued brass finish.

image jane eyre cuff bangle two cheeky monkeys vintage rhinestones floral cabochons pink purple green copper

I have also been expanding my range of copper-coloured jewellery and have finished two cuff bangles which were inspired by similar bangles I stocked in my stores all the way back in 2013.  This time I've decided to "glam up" the bangles a bit more with the addition of sparkling rhinestones amongst the posy of vintage and contemporary flower cabochons.  So what do you think?

image mr darcy cuff bangle pride and prejudice jane austen two cheeky monkeys white blue sky ombre rhinestone flowers copper

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!