Wednesday 28 January 2015

Beatrix Potter Buntings

It has been quite a few months since I first made a Beatrix Potter bunting, and as much as the Two Cheeky Monkeys family love her stories, I was surprised at how popular that first bunting proved to be.  During my long summer break I managed to find several old copies of Potter's more famous stories.  And I've even managed to turn a few of them into new buntings for Domum Vindemia.

image bunting domum vindemia beatrix potter the tale of tom kitten

I started with two of the most classic Beatrix Potter stories, The Tale of Tom Kitten and The Tale of Peter Rabbit.  Hopefully I'll be adding some Benjamin Bunny and Jemima Puddleduck buntings soon too.  Which is your favourite Beatrix Potter tale?

image peter rabbit bunting beatrix potter the tale of peter rabbit domum vindemia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!