Monday 15 December 2014

The Atticus Fandom Continues

image to kill a mockingbird necklace watch atticus finch brass bronze leaf flower deer woodland two cheeky monkeys

I know there are only ten days till Christmas, but in the midst of all our crazy end of year activities and functions, I have been merrily creating To Kill a Mockingbird pieces.  Crazy, yes, but loads of fun nonetheless.  The latest pieces I'm working on are pocketwatch necklaces, in honour of Atticus' grandfather's watch Jem sometimes carries to school and of the watch left in the knothole by Boo Radley.  I am a big fan of watches on necklaces - what do you think?

image to kill a mockingbird necklace watch atticus finch brass bronze leaf flower deer woodland two cheeky monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!