Tuesday 16 December 2014

Handmade Christmas Roundup: DIY Jewellery Projects

This week on the blog, I have a series of posts for those of you who have left your Christmas shopping a little late and don't trust your local postal service to get your handmade purchases to you on time.  (Incidentally, I am offering Express Post shipping of Two Cheeky Monkeys and Domum Vindemia items.)  Right, moving along...today's post is a roundup of fun jewellery projects I have found in blogland, with projects for a variety of skill levels.

Stamped metal jewellery is something I want to try soon!

T-shirt bracelets are easy enough for kids to try out.

Chunky polymer clay necklaces are still very on trend this year.

This ring project is another great one for novices.

Create a wrapped quartz bangle for the funky teen or hipster in your life.

Who could resist a gift of a sparkly chain and bead bracelet?

These lapis lazuli earrings are perfect for those who love the geo trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!