Tuesday 15 July 2014

The Ausmumpreneur Awards

I was astonished last week to be notified that I had been nominated for two Ausmumpreneur awards - the handmade award, and the rising star award.  For those of you who don't know about Ausmumpreneur, it is an Australian network for mothers who run their own businesses.  Every year, the network hosts the Ausmumpreneur awards which seek to "recognise the best and brightest in the Mumpreneur industry, acknowledging success in business, product development & innovation and amazing service in both online and bricks and mortar businesses".

ausmumpreneur nominee rising star handmade award




To be completely honest, I have never considered myself for a nomination in any of the awards categories, so to be nominated in two categories was a big surprise!  The rising star award will be judged by a panel of experts, but the handmade award is a "people's choice" award.  Which is where my lovely readers come in!  Voting for your favourite business won't start until August, but once voting is open, I would LOVE for you to vote for me (if you love what I do).  Don't worry, I'll keep you updated on the voting process once all information is available.  In the mean time, thank you for your continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!