Wednesday 18 June 2014

My Creative Space: More Mr Darcy

image mr darcy headband hair accessories jane austen pride and prejudice brass filigree two cheeky monkeys

I was inspired to work on more Pride and Prejudice creations this week after making a P&P thumbtack set for a Domum Vindemia customer and also after having a big clear out of my creative supplies.  The Mr Darcy earrings are a variation of the existing designs available in-store, but the cabochon and filigree headband above is a brand new design for Two Cheeky Monkeys.  So what do you think of my new creations this week?  Do you like the glass and brass look, or are you more a wearer of silver or gold?

image mr darcy ear studs earrings asymmetrical pride and prejudice jane austen brass glass vintage two cheeky monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!