Friday 20 June 2014

Mollie Makes Cross Stitch

image mollie makes issue 30 cross stitch freebie eline pellinkhof rose shabby chic

Okay, so I am almost a year late, but I finally sat down and made this cute cross stitch hoop from issue 30 of Mollie Makes magazine (which came out in August last year).  The project came as a kit with the magazine (minus the hoop and fabric scraps wrapped around the hoop) and the design is by the very talented Eline Pellinkhof.  It's been a while since I'd done any cross stitch so it was nice to work on an easy project.  I think I'll be adding this hoop to the Two Cheeky Monkeys' art wall, which is a work in progress and still in the planning stages only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!