Wednesday 26 February 2014

Diamonds are a girl's best friend...

image two cheeky monkeys vintage glam it up crystelle cocktail ring diamond clear brass jewellery jewelry estate style statement

Okay, so that's not really a HUGE rock for your hand, but sometimes a girl's got to take what she can afford, right?  I've been making these vintage glass stone rings for a few years now and I think the Crystelle ring above has got to be one of my all time favourites.  There's nothing like adding some new colour options to perk up an old range of creations!

image pumpkin ring brass orange two cheeky monkeys estate style cocktail statement vintage glass stone glam it up hollywood

Besides adding rings in new colours to my Glam It Up range, I'm also re-visiting favourite colours which were very popular.  I have to admit that I find it hard to decide what colours to create these rings in because I have to turn off my bias for or against certain colours!  I love purples, reds and blues for my rings - what are your colours of choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!