Wednesday 9 October 2013

My Holiday Creative Space

image two cheeky monkeys hand sewn embroidery blog header lace shabby chic

Some of you may have already noticed the new blog header that has been gracing my blog for the last few days.  For those who haven't, now here's your chance!  This little shabby chic creation (it measures just 13cm by 6cm) was one of the simple craft projects I brought along with me on my recent getaway.  I was inspired to create this simply embroidered piece by the lovely images in one of my favourite craft books, granny chic.  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out (though I've really struggled to photograph it well).  I may even have to sew up some more similar creations to use as luggage tags, book labels or shabby chic wall art and Christmas ornaments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!