Wednesday 18 September 2013

Mr Darcy Bridal Necklace Sets - Oh My!

image bridal locket necklace set silver pearl mr darcy jane austen pride and prejudice wedding literature

Yes, you read right, I have finally branched out into the big scary world of creating jewellery sets for bridal parties!  Because of the popularity of the literature brooches with many brides, I decided to create something for them to give to their bridesmaids too.

image bridal locket necklace set silver pearl mr darcy jane austen pride and prejudice wedding literature

Brides will be able to customise their Mr Darcy locket necklaces with a large range of bead colours and finishes from which to choose.  I am so excited about this venture that I will also be adding Jane Eyre necklace sets to the range and am considering other favourite literary classics.  Of course, looking at my bead colour choices has left me with the burning question: What was your wedding colour scheme?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!