Friday 19 July 2013

My Creative Space

cake bunting doily vintage doilies white yellow

It's that time of year again at our household, birthday time, and this is the year we let the Cheeky Monkeys host birthday parties for their little friends.  As per my usual craziness, there will be at least some handmade elements to the parties.  My youngest is having her birthday party this weekend and I've made little rings for each guest as well as decorated each party favour bag with a die cut butterfly from the Kaisercraft Tigerlilly range (to tie in with the butterfly-themed birthday cake).  Now all that's left to do is make the doily cake bunting and cut out all the rice paper butterflies for the cake...

glitter heart rings children's rings

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!