Monday 18 March 2013

My Jogging Playlist


It's been over a week now since I have gone for a run or done any kind of exercise due to my self-inflicted foot injury and I have been really missing the exercise my body needs as well as the upbeat music I listen to while I run.  So today I'm sharing with you some of the eclectic range of songs currently on my jogging playlist (including Karmin's "Broken Hearted" above).  And I'd also like to know: do you exercise?  And if you do, what kind of music do you listen to to help you get "in the zone"?

Jogging Top 5:
1. Broken Hearted - Karmin
2. Uprising - Muse
3. Locked Out of Heaven - Bruno Mars
4. Lights - Ellie Goulding
5. I Don't Wanna Be in Love - Good Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!