Monday 2 July 2012

School Holiday Shenanigans


Now I wouldn't normally submit you all to the horrors of my awful toes, but with me still sniffling away care of the germs monkey #2 so kindly shared with me, I haven't had the energy to do anything overly exciting.  I did have enough energy the other night to start the holiday period with some silliness in the form of toenail painting.  It's a treat I reserve for school holidays and the cheeky monkeys are getting more and more adventurous (or demanding!) in the designs they want.  So here's one of my big toes, bearing a rather wonky smiley face.  I would show you the monkeys' toes, but they don't hold still long enough for me to photograph them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!