Tuesday 29 May 2012

Things I Love...


I don't know about you, but the Dr Who TV series used to really freak me out when I was a kid (okay, it still freaks me out a little now too as an adult) because not only were the Daleks pretty scary, some of the doctors were pretty weird too.  But since marrying my husband, who is a bit of a Dr Who fan, I have learned to appreciate the new series of Dr Who and am quite fond of the more recent doctors.  And now that the show doesn't scare me quite as much as it did when I was little, I find myself regularly surfing Etsy in search of fantastic Dr Who creations.  I think this has got to be the coolest one I've found so far, a chess set comprising many favourite characters from the more recent series (and some from past series), including the tenth doctor as the white king.  I'm not really a big fan of the game of chess, but I think it would be fun to play a round or two on this board!  So tell me, who is or was your favourite doctor?  Or do you still avoid the show?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!